Verma Group takes immense pride in introducing ourselves as the Exporter, Manufacturer, Wholesaler and Supplier of Herbal Oils, Essential Oils, Organic Essential Oils, Herbal Extract Oils,Essential Oils, Pure Natural Essential Oils that are widely used for Aroma Therapy, Flavours, Ayurveda, Fragrances, in Spa treatment centres, Tobacco Perfumes, Pharmaceuticals, Perfumery Cosmetics and more.
For 17 years, we have been involved in every aspect of the genuine and organic essential oils as well as herbal supplies direct from agricultural production to trading international commodity and ultimately development of branded products. We are supplying and exporting branded and Herbal Oils, 100% Herbal Oils, pure essential oils with the brand name of VERMA GROUP.
We have built our manufacturing division in KANNAUJ U.P. INDIA and are counted amongst the India's pioneering Natural Essential Oils Manufacturer, Supplier, Wholesale Supplier and Exporter. Purity and quality of products has earned us reputation and prominent place in this industry.
We also assist various fragrance companies in improving the art of developing fragrances by offering a variety of high quality fragrance ingredients. Human life needs fragrance and formulating aroma is a complex combination of art and science art. We practice this art and science to satisfy the basic human need for sensory satisfaction. We have grown to acquire the position of leader in the realm of essential oils along with wellness solutions.
The company was started in the year 1998 by Mr. Kailash Verma who is a farmer. He ventured into the business of seeds and manufacturer of Herbal Oils, Essential Oils, Perfumes and Attar, presently his son, Mr. Saurabh Verma has taken business to new levels in globe by expanding manufacturer of Essential Oils, Certified Organic Essential Oils, Body Spa & Massage Oils, Floral Absolutes Oils, Floral Waters, and Attars etc. in 2015.
Capacious storage and intensive product testing facilities altogether forms the strength of our sophisticated infrastructure. Procured products are stored in our spacious warehouse and rigorusly tested for best quality. As a renowned exporter of essential oils and other wellness products, we, Verma Group have managed to maintain modern and improved infrastructure facilities.
Some of the features of our infrastructure include:
- Facilitated with modern production equipment and machines
- Facilities for production, quality testing, product packaging as well as storage are aligned properly to assure hassle free and smooth processes
- With extensive and in-depth market research, we are able figure out locations for harvesting, procedures for oil extraction and managing all related data that allows us to provide customers with quality they demand
- We are also supported by a modern R&D unit, which is handled by skilled researchers and scientists who conduct constant research and work towards developing quality products.
- We follow strict operation criteria and standards of sustainable environment and agriculture management and are dedicated to benefit-sharing.
- We have stocks of some of the major key ingredients in INDIA, our maximum products are dispatched directly from source to clients. Efficient and effective supply chain management enables us to ensure fair prices to producers while remaining competitive at the same time.
- To achieve complete customer satisfaction with dignity.
- Ensuring highest ethical and environmental standards, actively supporting organic farming, managing collection of wild plants, biodiversity as well as rural livelihoods.
Our team constitutes the strength of our company since our professionals work in sync with each other while encouraging each other for better performance and dedication.
We are offering 100% pure Essential oils to both domestic and overseas markets. The expanding client list of the company, across the globe, bears the testimony to its commitment to offer high quality essential oils and other products. We take pride in announcing that we have a good and old clientele as compared to other competitors in this business. We have established long lasting business relations with those customers who were associated with us in the year 1998.
Quality begins with the living plant. Our raw materials come directly from the source. We have global contacts and have development personal relationships with wild-crafters and cultivators from unspoiled regions of the earth.
Major Countries: U.S.A, France, Canada, China, Switzerland, Thailand, South Africa, Australia, Korea, Spain, U.K., Japan, New Zealand and Germany.
Social responsibilities are an indispensable part of our organization. Verma Group continues to make significant contributions to society in the form of donations, conducting aromatherapy awareness programs on a regular basis and community development. During the selection of projects, we give utmost priority to the ones, which contribute to health care.
Why Choose Us?
We firmly believe that through professionalism, ethical practices and honesty, we can definitely make VERMA GROUP a credible entity in the industry.
Analysis and Specifications
- Our personalized services are of highest standards in the industry.
- Excellent Quality Products
- Timely Delivery
- We are a financially sound group with more than 17 years experience in natural essential oils products as well as ingredients.
- We ensure outstanding standards, cost effective products to our clients based across various industries.
All infusion or culinary products are sold with complete microbiological assessment which is arranged by us before the shipment and are Aflatoxin and Ochratoxin analysis. Each and every batch is subjected to rigorous quality checks and documentation controls and has the versatility to offer analysis or details that a client may need. Other assessment procedures that are carried out as required are:
We are committed to sustain the same client centric attitude and try to enhance and improve your experience with us. We humbly thank everyone for giving precious in reading our profile. Your feedback, inquiries and suggestions are welcome at our Verma Group.
- Liquid Products
- Essential Oils
- GC Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry
- Relative Density
- Refractive Index
- Optical Rotation
- Flashpoint Determination
- Essential Oil Content
- Vegetable and Fixed Oils
- Fatty Acid profiles by Gas Chromatography
- Acid Value (free acid content)
- Quantification of GLA, EPA, DHA, etc as mg/g oil
- Peroxide Value
- Saponification Value
- Unsaponifiable Matter Content (total)