Everyone knows about several kinds of essential oils available in the market like aloe vera oil, argan oil, tea tree oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, etc. that are used in cosmetics from moisturizers to body and hair products. But oil about which most of us are unaware is Frankincense Oil which recently has gained popularity especially in the western beauty products.Frankincense is also known as olibanum which is made from the resin of Boswellia tree. It is mainly grown in the dry mountains of India, Middle East and Africa.This oil is beneficial for people having oily skin type as works as a natural astringent, regulates sebum and removes excess oil from the skin.
Like various other essential oils, Frankincense Oil has anti-bacterial properties, which make it excellent to be used for having healthy skin. The users can mix this oil with their daily skin care products such as:
- You can mix around 6 drops of Frankincense Oil with your face products
- Mix around 12 drops of Frankincense Oil in body lotions
- Use 20 drops of Frankincense Oil by putting in shampoos and hair masks
Frankincense Oil is mainly recommended for:
- Prematurely aging skin
- Mature skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Injured skin
Frankincense Oil also helps women in getting rid from stretch mark, surgery marks or fact cracks and promotes the regeneration of healthy cells in the skin. Further, its astringent property makes it ideal to fight against aging issues, helps in removing wrinkles around the eyes & cheeks as well as in properly toning the skin.
Apart from having skin related benefits, Frankincense Oil also has several other health benefits such as:
- Reduce Arthritis– The anti-inflammatory property of this oil helps in reducing joint inflammation caused by arthritis.
- Improve Gut Function-Anti-inflammatory property of Frankincense Oil is also beneficial for improving gut function.
- Treat Asthma– From centuries, Frankincense Oil is used for treating Bronchitis and Asthma.
- Maintain Oral Health– The boswellic acid this oil contains, helps in preventing from bad breath, cavities, mouth sores and toothaches. Further, its anti-bacterial property treats oral infections.
- Fight Certain Cancers-Theboswellic acidpresent in Frankincense Oil prevents cancer cells to spread. Frankincense Oil also fights against pancreatic, skin, breast, prostate and colon cancer cells.
One can buy frankincense oil online at best price from any good essential oils online store. Also read our other useful blog posts on other health benefits of other various essential oils at https://www.vermaessentialoils.com/blog